Lippmann Collection 'All That Jazz' Color Trio (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey guys, I'm up early because I'm going on a "mini vacation" for four days. So I decided to do a quick update while waiting for my boyfriend. I have the Lippmann Collection All The Jazz from Nordstrom.

This collection was a huge improvement compared to their previous one, in which I even forgot the name (Ruby Red Slippers was in it). Because I loved all three of them!

Here they are:


Razzle Dazzle - raspberry jelly base with raspberry glitters. 2 coats. Sorry for the blurry pic but my camera was running on low battery when I took this. I was too lazy to charge -_-


Lady Sings the Blues - dark navy blue base with silver/blue glitters and hex glitters. 3 coats. I love how the blue hex shows even with the dark base.



Some Enchanted Evening - a clear base with salmon pink glitters and hex. 2 coats. I decided to layer this over white (RBL's Underwear) to give it a more "softer" look. I like how it turned out. :)

And that is all I have for now, gotta run! See ya'll in four days :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment