Zoya Nail Polish Has Got You Craving Fall

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, July 15, 2010

Although many people are enjoying the summer sun, Zoya Nail Polish's new Fall 2010 Collections Wicked and Wonderful are causing some people to wish for Fall including beauty blogger for KarlaSugar.

"I don’t personally change my makeup much from one season to another, but I DO find myself craving different colors on my nails. And even though I’m loving the summer sunshine, Zoya has me oh-so-ready for fall with their totally thrilling new collections: Wonderful and Wicked.Zoya’s releases generally come in two sets of six — both appropriate for the season, but opposites of one another. Wonderful is a set of cremes, and Wicked is a set of fabulous foils: gritty, grainy, metallic-looking polishes containing micro-glitter, so they still feel smooth."-KarlaSugar


You can read what she has to say about Zoya Nail Polish in Kelly, Zoya Nail Polish in Stacy, Zoya Nail Polish in Burke, Zoya Nail Polish in Cola, Zoya Nail Polish in Shawn, Zoya Nail Polish in KristiZoya Nail Polish in Julieanne, Zoya Nail Polish in Karina, Zoya Nail Polish in Carrie Ann, Zoya Nail Polish in Kym, Zoya Nail Polish in Cheryl, and Zoya Nail Polish in Edyta here!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment