OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello fellow nail fanatics!

Today I have OPI's Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede version.

Which is a completely different look from the original HTAT.


Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede - green shimmer matte. 3 coats

Surprisingly application for this was pretty smooth. I liked it as well. But I just wish OPI gave it a different name instead of just calling it HTAT suede. But whatever floats their boat! I have no complaints, it's green and I love it xD

Here's an old picture of the original HTAT. Which is very blackened green that you can barely tell it's green unless it's hit with direct sunlight.



And here's Zoya's Veruschka from their Velvet collection.



Unfortunately I couldn't find my bottle to compare it. My helmers are VERY unorganized -_- It could be different lighting but I *believe* HTAT is darker than Veruschka. Being that Veruschka is taken under artificial light, and HTAT suede is taken under sunlight that could be a difference. However, IMO, if you have Veruschka you can skip HTAT. But if you're a green polish fan (like me) it doesn't hurt to own it :)

That is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment