Hauls, Tutorial, + Stars

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, July 8, 2010

its Thursday...woo~

the week is almost over & i think this is my second time posting this week? yea..its another slow week for me.. =/

anyway, here's my Orly mini-haul from last week;

Prince Charming, Royal Navy, & Purple Crush.

heres my haul from yesterday;

OPI's Fiercely Fiona, Whats With The Cattitude?, Funkey Dunkey, & Ogre-The-Top Blue.


an unnamed Charlotte Russe polish, China Glaze's Nasty, VII, & Ruby Pumps.

yesterday, i stopped by Sally's to pick up another bottle of cuticle cream & i also picked up VII & Ruby Pumps. i've been contemplating on Ruby Pumps for a loooong while now & i finally decided to grab myself a bottle. after Sallys, i went to the mall where i found a dress for my cousins wedding next weekend & i picked up the unnamed Charlotte Russe polish. on my way to the mall, i saw a new beauty supply store that just recently opened so i called to see if they are opened to the public..and thankfully, they are! so after the mall, i stopped by the store, which is called Skyline Beauty Supply. they had sooooo many display cases for OPI's & one huge case for Essie. then random little cases for Orly & China Glaze. at the counter was OPI's Shrek collection -- the one that i've been wanting to get my hands on since they first came out! sitting next to the Shrek collection was the summer collection of OPI. i asked the lady for the price of OPI's & she said "$5.95" and i almost lost it. i was so excited! $5.95!!!!!!!! then i picked up a bottle of CG's Nasty. CG are $4.95 at Skyline. sadly, after the mall, i only had $30 left =/ so i was only able to pick up 5 bottles of polishes...but trust me. im going back to Skyline soon!! :)

- - - - - - -

please check out Jana's blog; Jeweled Tips.

and Bella's makeup blog.

- - - - - - -

last night, i was able to make my second video tutorial. it was a request from Jakyla on tumblr.

in the video, it shows how i apply my rhinestones -- so for those of you who have been wondering how i put my rhinestones, pearls, or googly eyes on my nails..its in the video.



- - - - - - -

last night, i was also able to try out my new unnamed Charlotte Russe polish. here are pictures from an hour ago..


here's 3 coats. 2 coats would've been fine, but i was painting my nails at 1am so i didnt do too well... =P its a dark, charcoal gray polish with silver & iridescent glitter. the polish kind of reminded me of a night sky with stars shining...so i added little stars onto my ring finger for something subtle.


personal opinion: the polish looks prettier in the bottle. look at that glitter in the bottle! its a beauty! i think its a little too dark when its applied.

- - - - - - -

hmm, guess im done here.

enjoy your Thursday!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment