Summer Haul

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey y'all! I've been shopping! =D These are all items I've purchased since the craft store haul. I hope this helps and I hope y'all enjoy. I'm going to be brief. I'm so very sleepy tonight. I was up late trying to figure out how to get my videos to upload in "HD" I did on part one but I fear that I may have broke the windows movie maka HAHAHA!

I got these products from EZ Nails, Karlinsu88 Nail Expert, Go 4 Beauty, & A.C. Moore. The haul has 2 parts. Part 2 should automatically play. The links to the items are on the 3D Nail Art Facebook page so be sure to check that out!

On a parting note...I will be having a couple of contests that will be announced sometime this weekend to celebrate 1,000 subbies on youtube!!! I have 199 followers here on the blog so hopefully I'll be celebrate 200 followers! =DDD

Karlinsu88 Nail Expert



EZ Nails


Go 4 Beauty
JoAnne's

A.C. Moore



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment