BB Couture Hands of Hope

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Greetings! Today I have the BB Couture Hands of Hope Collection which 25% all sales were for the Red Cross for Haitian relief. It's no longer available and I know I'm very late on these swatches, but I thought I post them up since Overallbeauty.com did something great with these.



Tortuga Island - lime green shimmer. 3 coats

Paradise - beige creme with hints of shimmer. 3 coats


Labadie Beach - bright pink shimmer. 3 coats


Keyona Beach - minty blue creme. 3 coats


Cap-Haitian - lavender creme. 3 coats


Bassins Bleu - mint turquoise creme. 3 coats


Bassins Bleu 2 - sky blue creme. 3 coats

Bassins Bleu 2 was a limited edition when you purchase the Hands of Hope Collection.

This collection consists of very pretty colors, but not really unique so if you missed out on this collection it's ok. BB Couture is one of my favorite nail polishes, in which I do not mind emptying out my wallet for. Their application is great and that's most important to me.

So that is all I have for today, I hope everyone have a lovely weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment