OPI Shrek Forever After Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey guys! I finally got around to the OPI Shrek Forever After collection. I'm slowly catching up but it's extremely hard with so many new nail polishes coming out! I"m trying my best -_-

I loved this collection, although I didn't get to watch Shrek Forever After yet. I guess I'll wait till it comes out in DVD. I loved Shrek 1 and 2, and wasn't as excited for the third one, though I heard great reviews for the last movie.


Fiercely Fiona - yellow green creme. Looks yellow in my picture, however, in certain lights it's more greenish. 3 coats.


Who The Shrek Are You? - an ogre green. Haha well it's hard to describe this green. It's fabulous that's all I know :) 3 coats


What's With the Cattitude? - a pastel blue creme. 3 coats


Ogre-the-Top Blue - bright teal blue creme. 2 coats


Rumple's Wiggin' - lavender creme. 3 coats


Funky Dunkey - dark purple creme. 2 coats

And here's my favorite part of Shrek of all times.

PUSS IN BOOTS!



I love that face xD

The application for these were smooth. Majority only needed 2 coats, only Fiercely Fiona really needed 3 coats for full coverage. The rest were pretty opaque.

That is all for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment