An old favourite... Shangri-la-la Lilac

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I stumbled across Shangri today when I was having a huge overdue clean up of my stash today.

It applies like most old OPIs do, smoothly and opaque in two or one coats. This is two coats here with no top coat as I was planning to Konad it... Can't wait to show you it tomorrow! hehe n_n
Shangri-la-la Lilac would look like a creme to most people, I'm sure only the eagle eyed polish addicts would be able to tell it had a little shimmer. I think the shimmer just lifts it a tiny bit from looking flat. Now that I think about it, Shangri looks similar to Mar De Morado...

Although Shangri-la-la Lilac is discontinued it is not VHTF. Which is excellent for us pink lovers :D

Lately I'm finding that I have colours that I absolutely cannot live without and could wear any day and not get sick of it. So I will make a big post of these probably next week or so.

It is extremely hard being on a no-buy until March. I have only broken it... four times... n_n; But! They were either an extremely good find or extremely cheap.... :D

Don't forget to enlarge theeeese ♥






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment