New Claire's Mood Nail Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey guys! I'm having a 5 day weekend since our office is moving to a different location and I'm not needed for help. Kinda happy to have these few days off :) More time for my lovely nail polishes. So today I have more Claire's MOOD nail polishes to show. I believe these are the new ones since I didn't see these on shelf the last time I bought their MOOD nail polishes. They did a great improvement; color wise. I didn't take any pictures of it changing color because this time my nails are long enough and the colors are gorgeously contrasted to show the changes in colors! Here are the swatches:



Flirty/Shy - a bright blue when warm, and dark blue when cold. Super cool, super hot color. 3 coats. I did 2 coats on my right hand (didn't take a picture sorry) and I realize the less coat you use, the more it shows for the change in colors. Though here with 3 coats it still showed very well.


Excited/Bored - coral peach when warm, bright orange/pink when cold. 2 coats. I love this one as well. It shows the changes in color really good.


A different view, which I thought made my nails look cool haha

I think Claire's did a great job with the colors. Loving both of them, and I hope they continue to make more colors in the future.

Although I've had terrible experiences with Claire's in the mall near me. Their workers have extremely bad attitudes, and the security guards even once accused me of stealing. One thing I will never do in my life is steal. That is just not me, so I was really offended when he asked to check my bag. I should've just told him no and asked to see the manager, but I didn't want to waste time. But I did make him feel stupid after he checked and nothing was in there. As for the workers, one time I was in there getting ready to pay, and this lady screamed out, "You ready?" Of course I would instantly think she was talking to me, so I responded "Yes." and she said "Not you" with this nasty attitude. So I barely shop there unless I know that new polishes are out. And I try to spend very little time in there. However, I have been to other Claire's, and this is the only one I dislike.

OK I think I typed enough haha, hope everyone enjoys their day!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment