OPI Gargantuan Green Grape + A New Look!

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The perfect colour to start off with Nail Juice's new image :D I'm really excited about designing stuff for NJ this year.

Gargantuan Green Grape, dumb name. Let's just call it Garangutan :D Like a green orangutan.

This is three coats and you can *just* see the tips. It applied very smoothly. Garangutan is from OPI's brights collection, I see it in pretty much every chemist I go to (well the ones that dare to venture out past the boring sheers and reds).

I just love this green although I got bored with it near the end of the day so I decided to add some Konads to it. I used my favourite animal print and OMG, didn't turn out as good as I hoped so I used white. It looked too... I don't know what it was but I couldn't stand it, so off it came!

We have all three photos in sunlight and one holding a few leaves n_n Enjoooooy~!









{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment