Essie Summer Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hey guys! I finally have the Essie Summer Collection up and about. I really liked this collection for many reasons: the variety in colors, the surprises in certain bottles, and of course Essie's flawless applications.

Here it goes


Demure Vixen - iridescent mauve. 3 coats. Here's my favorite one. In certain lights you can see hints of purple in it which makes it very interesting.


Haute As Hello - neon coral. 3 coats. Surprise #1. This looked like a regular coral creme. However, when applied on the nails it turns out to be a bright coral with a neon finish, since it dries matte.


Knockout Pout - hot neon pink. 3 coats. Surprise #2. Looks like an ordinary soft pink shade on bottle. But on nails its a hot bright pink!


Miss Matched - Sheer lavender pink. Not quite lavender, not quite pink, not quite nude. Maybe in between. 3 coats. This was the only one I wasn't excited about.


Pretty Edgy - GREEN GREEN GREEN! 3 coats. A true green creme. Woweeeee. I love this one as much as I loved Demure Vixen. Good job Essie!!


Vermillionaire - red orange creme. 2 coats. I thought this was going to be a red creme from the promo pictures but it's a true orange red creme. Pretty bright too.

And that is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment