OPI Starbright Sparkles II

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here's a special polish I have been waiting to show you, Starbright Sparkles II, a Yokohama :D

This is three coats... I'm pretty sure it is. It looks quite similar to Chanel's Pink Satin in the bottle, but they both turn out completely different from each other once on the nail.

Starbright Sparkles II is a beautiful sheer, very sheer white pink with peach iridescent and multicoloured glitter scattered through out. I really love this one, even just looking at in the bottle is mesmerising :)

Merry Christmas! I hope you are having an excellent day and I also hope Santa was good to you :D Have a happy new year also! I am off to play my new favourite game, Little Big Planet, I will have to do a manicure for Sackboy :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment