Falling Hearts

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hey y'all! This is my recent design. I call it falling hearts. I had a catastrophe while converting the video I did doing my nails unfortunately...I have been trying to get my videos to process in HD and the files are very large. I didn't know that they would just convert over the old ones when I ran outta space on the card! Sooooo the first half got deleted so I got mad & deleted it all! LOL! I ended up doing it over on a practice nail.

To create this design I used the periwinkle mylar flakes that I won in Dollface22772's 3D Extravaganza nail art contest. They are sooooo pretty & my nails look like glass! I wish that the pictures could do justice! Thank you so much Dolly! I love them! Y'all be sure to check out her blog and Etsy store The Littlest Charm Factory! I also used they pink & purple hollow hearts I got from Karlinsu and the small pink & purple small hexagon glitters.



I hope y'all love it!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment