Black Onyx + Bloom Chrome Konadicure

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here is a Konadicure that I am really proud of :D

I used OPI's Black Onyx, two coats as the base and Revlon's Bloom Chrome as the polish for the stamping. I can't remember the plate off the top of my head, but I will let you know when I do :)

The Revlon Chrome's work well with the Konad stamps as you can see. Where the stamp doesn't go on to your nail, the Chrome polish turns into noodles, which can get a little messy, so you just have to be careful of that lol.

With the design I did it randomly on each nail as I didn't want each nail looking like clones. I am very pleased with how it turned out :D

Also, Poshe worked well, it didn't drag the image, but then again I didn't use Konad polish...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment