CHINA GLAZE Sexagon

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am very bored at the moment so I have to make another post :D This is China Glaze's Sexagon from the Kaleidoscope collection, all holographics!

This is three coats of Sexagon as the holo pieces are very scattered and easily moved around when you are applying the coats. But three thickens it right up to be completely opaque :)

I used a Konad design with Konad's Black. I awful at remembering what plates I used... I will edit this later when I find out. I absolutely adore this design as I have always had a thing for corsets, the lacing of the ribbon just makes me melt lol so why not have it on your nails?!

Also, this is being discontinued along with all the other kaleidoscopes soon!

I will be comparing it to OPI's new Coronation when I order it, China Glaze's OMG and OPI's Shimmer. So much holo goodness !

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment